Membership status obtaining
Members of the Academy can be:
- citizens of the Russian Federation who have reached the age of 18, who are specialists in the fields of natural sciences, humanities, social and engineering sciences, have scientific degrees, scientific works and/or discoveries and also support the goals and objectives of the Academy Charter, who have paid the admission fee, regularly pay membership fees and participate in the work of the Academy;
- public associations - legal entities uniting citizens professionally engaged in scientific activities, who support the goals and objectives of the Academy Charter, have paid an admission fee, regularly pay membership fees and cooperate in the activity of the Academy;
- foreign citizens having considerable achievements in the development of science, except for the cases determined by the legislation of the Russian Federation, supporting the goals and objectives of the Academy Charter, who have paid the admission fee, regularly pay membership fees and take part (distantly) in the work of the Academy.
Admission to the Academy is carried out by the decision of the Presidium of the Academy by a simple majority vote of the members present at the meeting.
The procedure of submitting documents to be admitted as a member of the Academy
2. For legal entities i.e. public associations:
2.1. Admission of a public association i.e. a legal entity as a collective member of the Academy is carried out by the decision of the Presidium by a simple majority vote of the members who are present at a meeting, and according to the petition and the decision of the governing body of the public association i.e. the legal entity. The following documents should be attached:
- certified copies of constituent documents;
- certified extract from the minutes of the meeting of founders with the decision on the admission to the members of the Academy;
- questionnaire of a collective member of the Academy i.e. a legal entity (paper and electronic);
- document confirming the authority of the senior official;
- receipt on payment of the admission fee.
The term of consideration of an application of a citizen of the Russian Federation, a petition of a legal entity i.e. public organization for admission to the Academy membership and a decision on it cannot be more than 30 days from the date the application / petition is received by the Presidium.
Personal presence of an applicant at consideration of an application /petition for admission to the Academy membership is not obligatory.
A newly admitted member of the Academy is presented with a membership card and a breast badge.
Collective members of the Academy i.e. legal entities are awarded a certificate of the collective member of the Academy.
The admission fee of a physical person is 1500 rub, a legal entity _____
The membership fee of a physical person is 1,000 rub monthly, a legal entity ___ annually.
In case of refusal to admit to the Academy, the admission fee is returned to the payer.